Healthy chocolate mousse with chia seeds. Chia seeds have a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Ingredients for the recipe
For 4 servings
- ⅓ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of ground Chia seeds
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- At will stevia or sweetener
- Add 1 pinch of coarse sea salt to the topping
If you do not find any ground chia seeds, you can grind them yourself with a food processor.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender (or food processor) until creamy.
- Pour the mixture either into a large bowl or into 4 small bowls or glasses.
- Leave to cool for at least 30 minutes until the mousse has set.
- Sprinkle with sea salt as you like, if you like the combination of salt and chocolate before serving.