Chicken Breast with Herb Quark - a new, delicious low carb recipe from Front Cooking Chef Kevin.
Ingredients for the recipe
For 1 - 2 persons
- 200g chicken breast
- 100g thin quark
- Various herbs as desired (eg thyme, rosemary)
- A little olive oil
- 1 pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 3 mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Fry chicken breast with a little oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk lean quark over it with a little water and season to taste with salt and chopped herbs.
- Stir in the zucchini and peppers, quarter the mushrooms (depending on size), halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Heat the oil.
- Roast the peppers first, then add the zucchini and mushrooms, season with a little herbs, salt and pepper.
Now the chicken breast should be ready. Just before serving, add the cherry tomatoes and fry briefly. Arrange chicken breasts on the vegetables and add lean quark.