Tasty brownies with almost 40g protein, that's all there is to it!
Ingredients for the recipe
For 2 brownies
- 1 egg size M
- 30g Whey Isolate chocolate flavor
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 5g cocoa
- 10g coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Put the egg and the milk in a bowl and whisk briefly with a whisk.
- In a second bowl, mix cocoa, whey and coconut flour.
- Add the liquid to the dry mixture while stirring and mix everything to a homogenous dough.
- Now put the dough in two muffin cups and put the brownies in the oven for 15 minutes. Check the brownies every few minutes as different whey powders behave differently when baking!
- Once a toothpick comes clean from your brownies, they're done!
- Tip: You can also bake the dough as brownie pancakes in the pan!
266kcal, 39g protein, 8g carbohydrates, 7g fat, 6g fiber
Recipe from: Juliane Reuther