Anyone who practices strength training and bodybuilding knows the importance of intensive leg training. Often the training for the leg muscles is neglected, since many athletes only on the chest and back muscles attach importance. An aesthetic appearance is also characterized by powerful and massive legs. The typical training for the leg muscles consists of the basics squats (squats), deadlifts (deadlifts) and lunges (lunges). Other exercises include leg extensions, calf raises, leg curls and, of course, leg press training. Subsequently, we have put together five different workouts for the training of leg muscles, which intensively trains both the thigh muscles and the calf area. All workouts consist of 5 to 6 exercises, which must be completed in 3 to 4 sets. Enjoy the Most-Intensive Leg Training.
Workout # 1
1. Barbell Full Squats: 4 sets à 4 - 6 wdhl. With the Barbell Full Squats you have to position the barbell on the shoulders behind the head and hold it with both hands, so that the rod is fixed. Now squat as low as possible and try to keep the knee position mentioned above.
2. Dumbbell lunges: 4 sets of 12 dumbbells each on each leg 3. Leg press: 3 sets of 12 - 15 dials. 4. Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 20 Wdhl. With the Leg Extensions, you move your legs forward, while the Leg Curls force you backward through leg movement.
5th calf raises standing: 4 sets of 12 Wdhl.
Workout # 2
1. Barbell Deadlifts: 4 sets à 4 - 6 wdhl. 2. Lunges with dumbbells: 4 sets of 15 Wdhl. on each leg 3. Hack Squats: 3 sets of 8 - 12 Wdhl. In the Hack Squats, a barbell is held directly behind the back with the arms. The arms stay straight while you crouch down low. 4. Leg curls sitting: 3 sets of 8 - 12 dials. 5. Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 15 Wdhl. 6. Calf raises sitting: 4 sets of 20 Wdhl.
Workout # 3
1. Leg Press: 4 sets of 4 - 6 dials. 2. Romanian Deadlifts: 4 sets of 8 Wdhl. 3. Step-Ups with dumbbells: 4 sets of 15 Wdhl. with each leg In this exercise, you have a dumbbell in each hand and place your left foot on a chair or bench at the beginning of the exercise. The left leg is now slightly bent. Now begin to stretch your body up and try to bring the left leg in a straight position. The final position consists of the full extension of the left leg, so that you are practically standing with one leg on the chair. Now you bend your left leg again and put your foot on the floor. This exercise requires total body tension and should be done with non-heavy dumbbells.
4. Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 12 Wdhl. 5. Thig Abductor: 3 sets of 12 Wdhl. 6. Thig-adductor: 3 sets of 12 Wdhl. 7. Calf raise with barbell standing: 4 sets à 12 - 15 Wdhl.
Workout # 4
1. Front Barbell Squats: 4 sets of 8 - 12 Wdhl. In this exercise, the barbell is placed on the front of the shoulders and fixed with both hands or arms. You can also cross the arms, so that a firm grip with both hands on the barbell can arise. Always try to keep the bar straight and level and do not choose too heavy a weight.
2. Lunges with dumbbells: 4 sets of 20 Wdhl. on each leg 3. Leg press: 3 sets of 15 - 20 dials. 4. Leg Curls lying down: 3 sets of 15 Wdhl. 5. Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 10 Wdhl. 6. Calf raises sitting: 4 sets of 20 Wdhl.
Workout # 5
1. Hack Squats: 3 sets of 4 - 6 dials. 2. Romanian Deadlifts: 3 sets of 8 Wdhl. 3. Dumbbell Lunges: 4 sets of 25 Wdhl. on each leg 4. Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 20 Wdhl. 5. Leg curls sitting: 3 sets of 15 dials. 6. Calf raises on the leg press: 3 sets of 12 dials.